Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Description (from contest)

12 girls and boys will compete in challenges... who will win? boys? girls? find out soon.

Rating: Normal
Eliminations: That was the plan, but didn't work out that way in the end
Result: First

Other notes: One of Evan's boys, who I started getting so many ideas for during the contest I gave him his own story. For the contest, we had to download each other's sims and use them to help illustrate the pics, pad out the story, etc. I wound up in collaboration with one of the creators since her sim featured heavily in my own story.

Friday 20 June 2008

Application Round

Hi folks! Leo Sedoni at your service! I'm 14 and live in a quiet suburb known as Alpinloch, tucked away somewhere in East Sussex, England. I'm one of triplets, living with my sister Joanne, brother Luca, Mum Emily and Dad Evan... and we're all about the same age. Yep, even the parents. Work that one out if you can... Well okay. Dad's 15 and Mum's 17, but we all get to go to school together - St Grey's Private School, which some while ago offered night time hours. We could go during the day, but who else can say they get to go to school with their parents? Ashamed? Why should I be? They may be... different, but that's all the more reason to love 'em ;)

Mum and Dad want to get rich, I want to get famous. Luckilly for me though, I got his musical talent. I also got his good looks! ;) Should make the job a little easier, huh?


Rock on baby! No the others don't complain about the music, we all sing and dance to it :D Yes we're all fruitcakes, best way to be!


It's not just me into music - we're all just as bad as each other. I have to fight for a turn on the piano, and make the most of it when I get the chance to practice.


I'm too funny too, I'm always making my folks laugh. Too modest for my own good, I know :D No that's not Mum, that's my sister.

No comments: